Leading the Heating and Cooling Industry
At YORK®, comfort is everything — and not just in terms of the way our heating systems and cooling systems make you feel. It’s the way we put our customers at ease by delivering innovative products and leveraging our unparalleled residential dealer network and world-class commercial support services.
Industry Leading Warranties
With a YORK® residential system, comfort is more than a feeling - it's a promise. Because YORK® home comfort systems are built to the highest standards and backed by the best warranties.
Assurances That Set the Standard
YORK® residential systems are built with state-of-the-art quality processes and proven through rigorous simulated and real-world tests. But at YORK®, we go even further. Our systems come standard with industry-leading warranties that are factory-backed - so repairs are handled by the company that built your system, not a third-party vendor who might not be as familiar with your system and who may not be as invested in your complete satisfaction. And extended warranties are available on qualified units to provide even greater protection. Because at YORK®, we believe nothing is more comfortable than peace of mind.
Affinity™ Series Split System Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Limited Warranties*
- 10-year Parts Limited Warranty* (3-phase: 1-year Parts Limited Warranty)
- Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty*
Affinity™ Series, LX Series and Latitude™ Series Furnaces Limited Warranties
Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty* (TL9E/TL8E: 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty)10-year Parts Limited Warranty*
LX Series Packaged Unit Limited Warranties*
10-year Parts Limited Warranty* (Three-phase: 1-year Parts Limited Warranty)10-year Compressor Limited Warranty (Three-phase: 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty)10-year Electric Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (Gas: Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*)
LX Series Packaged Unit Limited Warranties
- 10-year Parts Limited Warranty* (Three-phase: 1-year Parts Limited Warranty)
- 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty (3-phase: 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty)
- 10-year Electric Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (Gas: Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*)
- 1-year Labor Limited Warranty*Air Handlers and Indoor Coils Limited Warranties
Thermostats and Controls Limited Warranties
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Hx3™, Hx™, Residential Communicating Control, LX)
- 1-year Limited Warranty (THE)
Complete Assurance™ Limited Warranty Pledge
If the heat exchanger fails within 5 years of installation on LX models/10 years on premium models, we provide optional furnace replacement in lieu of heat exchanger replacement.*
Extended Labor Warranties
Take advantage of our seasonal Extended Labor Warranty on qualified residential packaged units, gas furnaces and split systems with furnaces. It provides more protection for products designed to deliver more.**
Johnson Controls® has agreed to settle a class action lawsuit about its copper evaporator and condenser coils, purchased between January 1, 2008 and March 15, 2017. You can obtain information about the settlement at www.jccoppercoilsettlement.com.
* Lifetime compressor and heat exchanger limited warranties, Complete Assurance Limited Warranty, 1-year Labor Limited Warranty and 10-year Parts Limited Warranty require online registration within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, warranties revert to the standard 5- or 10-year compressor, 20-year heat exchanger and 5-year parts limited warranties.
** Available with participating distributors only. Contact your distributor representative or territory manager for more information. All YORK® products come with a written limited warranty on parts. This warranty states that a replacement part will be furnished for any part of the product that fails in normal use and service during the applicable warranty period specified in accordance with the warranty's terms. Your authorized YORK® Contractor can review the warranty periods with you for the products you select.Online equipment registration at UPGProductRegistration.com is required within 90 days after installation (except in California and Quebec).